They're right in front of you, but sometimes it's too late to see them.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shit.

This image was just sent to me:


That... was my friend who was just murdered, Dahlia McKinney. The code at the side reads something like "wasnt she pretty".

He's in the background there. Took me a while to find him, but he's right there... Fuck, I remember taking that picture. She wanted to see her friend's graves on the anniversary of Dave's death. I took the picture there. At the time, everything seemed to so quiet and peaceful... That bastard.

I emailed this one guy who I guess Dahlia contacted. He killed her, of course. Of course He did. Anyways, this guy said He sent him an audio clip. It must be her. She said she wanted to tell her story before she dissapeared. That's why I decided to make this blog, to do what I thought she never would've been able to do. When I get my hands on this audio file, I'll either find a way to put it in another post or upload it to youtube...

Hell, I can't even think right now. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment