They're right in front of you, but sometimes it's too late to see them.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alright, well guess I didn't break my ankle completely, but I sprained it really badly and there's a minor hairline fracture. Got it all wrapped up and shit, should be good to go. Not too bad, I can hobble around with crutches. I should be able to walk normally again in a month or so, I guess we'll see. I'm going to try and lay low, now that I'm injured, and am certainly a hell of a lot less able to fight back should anything come the fuck after me.

Also, about my truck. My friend (same one who drove me to the hospital), drove me around and we found the forest. My truck was parked behind the old barn. However, someone scratched a giant symbol on the door. Not too happy about it. I'm sure you all know what symbol I mean, I've been in this business long enough to have figured it out. The fuckin' operator symbol was scratched into my paint! And that goddamn truck just got repainted a year ago! For Chrissake, no regard for anything what-so-ever... Anyways, my friends Chriss and Matt our over now and they're yelling at me to "get off your fucking computer, Matt's stomach is eating itself and I'm a few seconds away from eating him!". Guess this means we gotta go get food. My house is like a freakin' barren wasteland. Shit.

Eh, I'll update you guys maybe in a day or two. Hopefully, all can remain quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment